A colorful bridal shower full of fresh summer fruit with these details:
1. Individually wrapped utensils with satin ribbon nestled in a trifle bowl.
2. Water bottles with custom labels. Phrases such "here comes the bride!" and "goin' to the chapel!" were printed on a home computer.
3. Fruit filled glass bowls held a sign of best wishes!
4. Table centerpieces were made from styrofoam topiaries found at your local craft store. Topiaries were anchored in flower pots which were covered in fresh magnolia leaves. The top of the topiary was covered in sliced lemons which were attached with inconspicuous straight pins. A hydrangea stem adorned the top with the base filled with fresh fruit halves.
5. Additional centerpieces were small square vases filled with fresh lemon slices and hydrangeas.
Not only was the shower fresh and sunny, but the aroma of fresh citrus was divine!