Thought I'd post another great valentine idea from the creative folks at Family Fun magazine!
Valentine's Day is one of my favorites with their magazine, because they go above and beyond with super cute ideas!
Like this ipod valentine! Super easy... and the folks at Family Fun have provided the hard part!
Here's what you'll need:
- 2 (14 inch) pieces of string
- 2 mini peanut butter cups
- 1 (1 ounce) box of conversation hearts
- 2 (4 inch circles) of aluminum foil
- 4 X 7 inch piece of pink paper (or another color if these are for boys)
- glue stick
- white paper to print out the menu and song list
1. Tape each end of a piece of string to a peanut butter cup. Tie on the other piece of string then tape the loose end to the candy box.
2. Wrap each peanut butter cup in a circle of aluminum foil.
3. Wrap the pink paper strip around the candy box and secure it with a glue stick.
4. Use a glue stick to attach them to the box. Write a valentine message on the back of the box.
Easy! And almost all the necessary items can be found at the dollar store!
These would also make great invitations to a musical inspired birthday party!