I've had several people ask for ideas for table decorations for charity events where you host a table. At these events, you host a table and decorate it with a theme of your choosing. The guests of your table come dressed according to theme, bring themed foods, etc. Usually there is a contest for the best table, etc.
One of the ones I helped with was a local Junior League event. After kicking around a couple ideas, a SPA theme rose to the top.
I love a spa theme because the colors can be very easy plus you can purchase the majority of the decorations at the Dollar Store!
For this party, clearance fabric served as the tablecloth and centerpieces were topiary forms covered in bath poufs from the Dollar Store. Bottles of nail polish were sprinkled throughout the table.
The ends of the table were decorated with rolled up towels and bath products and of course, the Ped Egg!
For favors, guests received a washcloth and a foot pumice (again, from the Dollar Store).
All the guests wore bathrobes and dined with ocean surf music in the background.
Other suggestions to add to this type of party include:
- serving spa foods such as cucumber sandwiches and salads
- using blown up spa pillows to use as chargers for salad bowls
- providing disposable pedicure slippers for guests
- buying small tubs at the Dollar Store for each guest to soak their feet under the table
- creating a signature spa drink in a relaxing blue hue