It's a new year and that means... a new calendar! I want to tell you about this great calendar that really provides a way to keep up with many aspects and schedules in your life.
The Busy Body Book is a weekly planner with a grid system. For every day, there are 5 sections. You can keep up with 5 different aspects or people in your life. For example:
- each child would get one column
- if you're a blogger, you can use one column to plot out your posts
- volunteering or church activities
- spouse schedule
- work commitments
In my calendar, I would use the following columns:
- Work - work appts
- Personal - personal appointments and birthdays and special occasions
- Blog - plotting blog posts and other blogging activities
- Projects - various projects I'm working on
- Husband - my husband works a non-traditional schedule and it changes weekly. This column is great in coordinating schedules
I do have a son, but he's 3, not yet in school and so we don't have much to coordinate with activities and such just yet but this calendar is perfect for those with children.
You can also use it for personal goals like below or this calendar is even good for students to use each column for a different school subject.
The Busy Body Book can be purchased through the website and also on Amazon. It makes a great gift!
Here's to more organization in the new year!
Disclosure: I was given one Busy Body Book in return for conducting this review. My reviews and recommendations are always products I believe in.