It's that time! Time for sending your holiday cards!
But first, it's time to clean up your mailing list. Time to check your lists for the following changes:
- add new friends you may have met since last year
- make sure newly married women are addressed with the correct name
- make sure addresses are updated for those that have moved since last year
- make sure new babies are added (if you address the whole family on envelopes)
- be sensitive about mailing to family members of those who have passed (do names need to be removed?)
- be sensitive about friends who may have divorced in the past year (do names need to be removed?)
- have YOU moved? Do you have new neighbors to include in your list this year? And do you need new return address labels or stamps?
I order cards every year and while I'm waiting to receive them, I use that time to print my envelope wraps and purchase stamps, etc.
This year, I was thrilled to try out the holiday cards from Tiny Prints. The tough part? Choosing a design. There were many many pages of amazing choices. I finally closed my eyes and pointed. LOL
Kidding! I chose my card based on the photos that I wanted to include.
Later, after my cards are sent, I'll post a photo of them but let me say, they are of stellar quality. The paper is thicker than any card I've used in the past. And the printing is gorgeous.
And a bonus? They offer metallic envelopes! I'm a bit partial to metallic envelopes as I used Stardream Metallics for my wedding in 2003. :)
If you haven't chosen holiday cards, I encourage you to look at Tiny Prints. AND, they are having great sales. I originally was going to offer one discount, but Tiny Prints is offering more and more fabulous deals daily!
Make sure you "like" them on Facebook to hear about all they offer and all the deals!
Want to chat about all things holidays? Cards, plans, decorating, gifts!
Join me for a LIVE chat on Tuesday, November 30 at 7pm CST in the Blog Frog Seasonal Community!